Feeling playful and energetic? Elevate your practice in our signature Inspire vinyasa classes. These HOT VINYASA FLOW classes allow you to practice diverse and creative posture sequences from foundational through advanced poses and transitions. The breath will focus your mind and the movements will free your spirit. Our Inspire classes are most suited for those practiced in vinyasa yoga, yet everyone with a desire to move and play will find inspiration here.
- An energetic vinyasa flow class best suited for those familiar with vinyasa yoga (some previous experience with flow yoga is highly suggested).
- Practiced in a HOT room - expect to sweat.
- Varied instruction for multiple levels to interact in one vibrant class.
Feeling strong and focused? Take your practice to the next level in our signature Empower vinyasa classes. These HOT POWER YOGA classes teach you the alignment and techniques of the basic through advanced yoga postures in an accessible and focused way. Postures are held with focused breathing for optimal strength, flexibility, and endurance. Everything from your core to your mind will be challenged and strengthened. Empower yourself with the confidence and effort of a more in-depth practice both physically and mentally.
- A hot, power yoga class suited for those familiar with the basics of flow yoga and ready to move beyond (some previous yoga experience is suggested, but not required).
- Practiced in a HOT room - expect to sweat.
- Slow-paced flow with long-held postures - feel the burn and get strong.
Feeling curious and inspired? Jump on your mat with us and lead the way! Our newest class, PRACTICE, is an all-levels open flow class inspired by YOU. Initiate your practice with guided centering and inspiration from your instructor. Then, explore poses and flow sequences that you create to access the empowering benefits of truly listening to your body and intuition. Your instructor is here to help assist you in progressing through and achieving your personal challenge poses for the day. Practice concludes with a group guided finishing sequence, meditation, and relaxation.
Get the very best of both worlds now, only at Inspire! Enjoy the benefits of having a personal practice while sharing energy and connection with your fellow Inspire Yogis. In a place where there is no right or wrong, only freedom can be found. Come to PRACTICE and be Inspired!
- An all level open flow class self-lead by each individual practitioner
- Suited for those familiar with flow yoga and comfortable (or curious about) practicing without guided instruction
- Practiced in a HOT room - yet you gauge the intensity of your own practice each day
- Instructor-guided centering, closing, and meditation. Instructor present for individual support
Feeling curious and dedicated to your practice? Ignite your inner peace and passion for yoga in our signature Spark vinyasa classes. Spark is the place for beginners, those with mild limitations, or those who wish to build or reconnect with the foundation of their practice so they can fully enjoy and excel in Inspire Yoga's entire lineup of classes. You will learn the alignment and techniques of the foundational yoga postures and practices in a supportive and instructional setting.
- A foundational flow yoga class suited for all levels of yoga experience
- Practiced in a WARM room
- Focused on practicing the basics, yet there is potential for appropriate multi-level instruction
Feeling mindful and steady? Reward your body, mind, and spirit with our highly popular Renew classes at Inspire. Renew is a SLOW FLOW YOGA focused on deeply stretching and strengthening the muscles and joints that can get stressed and restricted over time. The pace of practice and depth of postures are well-balanced to enhance one's alignment, flexibility, strength, and knowledge of the body and self. Renew is the perfect complement to a more rigorous daily practice. Treat yourself to this class often.
- A hatha style class beneficial for all levels of practice and experience
- Practiced in a WARM room - sweat potential
- A perfect blend of in-depth seated stretches and heat-building standing postures
Feeling introspecitve and gentle? Stretch and release in the Yin yoga classes at Inspire. Yin is a calm, quiet and meditative class that maintains relaxed, passive yoga postures (mostly seated and low to the ground) for 3-5 minutes at a time. A Yin practice allows time for your muscles, joints and mind to align, stretch, and release. This class is a great complement to a more rigorous daily practice and beneficial to anyone with mild injuries or decreased range of motion or mobility.
- A foundational, hatha style class suited for all levels of experience and practice
- Practiced in a non-heated room - low/no sweat
- A gentle yet deep release in a nurturing and supportive environment
Inspire Together - "one class can change a life"
Practice together for a purpose in this unique series of weekly yoga classes lead by Inspire Yoga School's Advanced Teacher Trainees. The vinyasa flow yoga classes are built around the themes of love, hope, and compassion in a quest to ignite much needed awareness, support, and aid to a worthy, local cause. Proceeds from every class directly benefit this cause and the people in your community.
These special classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-5:30 pm. Students may drop-in for a minimum donation of $10. Members do not have a requirement for attendance, yet may donate to the cause in any amount via the donation bowl.
The current cause we are practicing for is Aspen's Tribe. Donations will go directly to support the family of Aspen Wilkinson who is recovering from an accident that took her foot. Aspen is the 4 year old daughter of one of our teachers, Mary Wilkinson. Join us on your mat this week and find out what is possible when we Inspire Together!
The 2014 Advanced Teacher Trainee Team is a diverse and dynamic group of established yoga teachers:
Mary D, RYT200
Mary W, E-RYT200