Feeling playful and energetic? Elevate your practice in our signature Inspire vinyasa classes. These HOT VINYASA FLOW classes allow you to practice diverse and creative posture sequences from foundational through advanced poses and transitions. The breath will focus your mind and the movements will free your spirit. Our Inspire classes are open to all levels - yet everyone with a desire to move, sweat, and play will find inspiration here.
- An energetic vinyasa flow class best suited for those familiar with vinyasa yoga (some previous experience with flow yoga is highly suggested).
- Practiced in a HOT room - expect to sweat.
- Varied instruction for multiple levels to interact in one vibrant class.
Feeling curious and dedicated to your practice? Ignite your inner peace and passion for yoga in our signature Spark vinyasa classes. Spark is the place for beginners, those with mild limitations, or those who wish to build or reconnect with the foundation of their practice so they can fully enjoy and excel in Inspire Yoga's entire lineup of classes. You will learn the alignment and techniques of the foundational yoga postures and practices in a supportive and instructional setting.
- A foundational flow yoga class suited for all levels of yoga experience
- Practiced in a WARM room
- Focused on practicing the basics, yet there is potential for appropriate multi-level instruction
Feeling mindful and steady? Reward your body, mind, and spirit with our highly popular Renew classes at Inspire. Renew is a SLOW FLOW YOGA focused on deeply stretching and strengthening the muscles and joints that can get stressed and restricted over time. The pace of practice and depth of postures are well-balanced to enhance one's alignment, flexibility, strength, and knowledge of the body and self. Renew is the perfect complement to a more rigorous daily practice. Treat yourself to this class often.
- A hatha style class beneficial for all levels of practice and experience
- Practiced in a WARM room - sweat potential
- A perfect blend of in-depth seated stretches and heat-building standing postures
Feeling introspecitve and gentle? Stretch and release in the Yin yoga classes at Inspire. Yin is a calm, quiet and meditative class that maintains relaxed, passive yoga postures (mostly seated and low to the ground) for 3-5 minutes at a time. A Yin practice allows time for your muscles, joints and mind to align, stretch, and release. This class is a great complement to a more rigorous daily practice and beneficial to anyone with mild injuries or decreased range of motion or mobility.
- A foundational, hatha style class suited for all levels of experience and practice
- Practiced in a non-heated room - low/no sweat
- A gentle yet deep release in a nurturing and supportive environment
Inspire Together - "one class can change a life"
Practice together for a purpose in this unique series of weekly yoga classes lead by Inspire Yoga School's Advanced Teacher Trainees. The vinyasa flow yoga classes are built around the themes of love, hope, and compassion in a quest to ignite much needed awareness, support, and aid to a worthy, local cause. Proceeds from every class directly benefit this cause and the people in your community.
These special classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-5:30 pm. Class is free. You may donate to support the cause in any amount via the donation bowl.
The current cause we are practicing for is Aspen's Tribe. Donations will go directly to support the family of Aspen Wilkinson who is recovering from an accident that took her foot. Aspen is the 4 year old daughter of one of our teachers, Mary Wilkinson. Join us on your mat this week and find out what is possible when we Inspire Together!
The 2014 Advanced Teacher Trainee Team is a diverse and dynamic group of established yoga teachers:
Mary D, RYT200
Mary W, E-RYT200